- Candidates who hold the ISTQB-BCS Foundation Level certificate and ideally have at least 18 months experience in Software Testing can take this course. We recommend delegates re-familiarize themselves with the Foundation level material before attending this course. The syllabus is intended for anyone involved in software testing, particularly; testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
After course completion, student would understand:
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile project management.
- How the implement the theory and principles of the Agile project management.
- Allocating resources for the projects and creating teams.
- Understand and use DSDM Atem lifecycle and products
- How to plan and run a project.
- Understand the prototype and model aspects of a project.
- Incepting, analysing, prioritizing and managing requirements.
- Setting up deadlines for the project
- Improves the skills of negotiation and collaboration
You can select from the following Agile Project Management Training Courses
- Agile Project Management Foundation
- Agile Project Management Practitioner
YouÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂll cover the following content
The course would introduce you to fundamentals of Agile Project Management and would cover:
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals
- Explains the Agile approaches
- Overview of the risk and benefits of Agile project management
- Learning concepts and principles of Agile project management
- Agile Project Management Processes
- Framework of Agile project management
- Explains the products involved and deliverables
- Configuration of the Agile lifecycle
- Analyzing the impact of Agile on business, management and project
- Agile Project Teams
- Describes the team structures and their importance
- Importance of team empowerment in regards to Agile
- Explains the roles and responsibilities of the Agile team
- Techniques of Agile Project Management
- Facilitated Workshops
- Prioritisation of the goals and processes in the project
- Interactive Development
- Setting up deadlines
- Controlling and project management
- Agile requirements
- Agile planning
- Agile risk management
- Testing, quality and maintainability
- Agile estimating and measurement
- Agile configuration management
- 2 months hands-on industry experience.
- Gives you an edge over your peers in job market.
- Be able to improve your resume and credentials.
- Understand various bug logging tools and learn to write good test report.
- Get opportunities which would both be challenging and will provide participants satisfaction professionally.
- Get best of monitory benefits within the industry with careers in field of Software Testing
Agile Project Management is a certification program for learning the concepts and application of project management in software development process. The course is based on value-driven process that focuses on enhancing skills set that help individuals deliver good quality work and within the deadline. Every software project involves a lot of planning, designing, developing, integration & testing, implementation and maintenance. Apart from all these the projects keep changing constantly.
The software project managers need to have foresightedness and flexibility to understand the project requirements and incorporating the changes without having much impact on the cost, quality and deadline of the project. The course helps to understand the fundamentals of project management in relation to a software project and also deals with the complexities of breaking the project into various sub projects and managing resources, budget, scope, quality, reporting, reducing errors, setting priorities and task management strategy.
Agile Project Management Fundamentals
Agile Project Management Processes
Agile Project Teams
Techniques of Agile Project Management
Controlling and project management